Microsoft has released a new Remote Desktop app for macOS/OSX. This new app is available now in the Apple App store. You can read about the release by clicking here.
If you are using the older version of the Remote Desktop app, you should upgrade to the new version. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- In the Search box at the top-right, type in: Microsoft Remote Desktop and then press Enter.
- In the search results, choose the to get the new Microsoft Remote Desktop app (the new app has a round icon, vs the old app's square icon).
Above: The new Microsoft Remote Desktop app icon on the left, vs the old app icon on the right.
- Once you've installed the new app, open it. (You can skip the "first run" experience.")
- In the menu, click Connections and then choose Import from Microsoft Remote Desktop 8. This will bring over your existing connections so you don't have to re-type your user name and password.
Once you've completed these steps you can start using the new app to connect to TurboLaw Cloud.